Explore Marrakech's Hidden Gems – 1 Day
Explore Marrakech's Hidden Gems 1 Day – Overview:
- Our first stop will be the Majorelle Garden, designed by the famous French artist Jacques Majorelle.
- Get ready to be amazed by the Majorelle Garden's beautiful fountains, pools, bamboo forests, and cacti.
- If you'd like, you can also visit some private museums nearby (admission not included) and enjoy their exhibitions.
- Afterward, let's head to the historic Menara Garden. It used to be a summer retreat for Sultan Abdul Rahman. This park has been around for centuries and is filled with olive, cypress, and palm trees. It's a perfect spot to escape the summer heat and relax.
- Before we return to your hotel, don't miss the chance to see two of Marrakech's oldest and most famous "Bab" gates.
- We are Ouarzazate Tour, a trusted travel and tourism company in Marrakech, and we're here to make your trip unforgettable.
What is included in this Tour of Majorelle and Menara Garden | Ouarzazate Tour :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ticket to Majorelle Garden
- Guided tour
Price per person
|2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons|
|Single||€ 60||€ 60||€ 55||€ 55||€ 50|
|Multiple||€ 120||€ 180||€ 220||€ 275||€ 300|